*** S P O I L E R A L E R T ***
Hellooooo, Bachelor Nation!
So last night’s first episode of Peter’s season has me thirsty for next week’s episode. I am living for the drama on this season (okay, not really but you get what I’m saying)! Some relationships between girls in the house are already a little cray & it’s only gonna get crazier. YAY!
We all knew from the teasers that Hannah Brown would show up on this season of The Bachelor, but I don’t think anyone saw what was really coming at the end of the episode. I was FLOORED when Hannah B confessed that she made mistakes & still has feelings for Peter. I about lost my mind when he didn’t back off & invited her to join the house! WHAT!!! I def have mixed feelings about this–I wish Hannah & Peter would’ve just ended up together from the get-go, but I also feel like she wouldn’t even be competition against the other girls…she’s just the grand prize. So, we’ll see what she does next week!
Let’s Meet the Girls
In The Running
These are the gals got a rose on last night’s episode, along with my first impressions after watching their entrance & interactions throughout the episode.
- Alayah: family oriented, authentic, letter from her grandma seemed a little thirsty
- Sydney: she threw a little shade at Hannah B in her entrance…& Hannah B’s my girl
- Hannah Ann: cute & sweet, Peter seemed to really like her, she was the first one Peter willingly kissed, my pick for the first impression rose
- Sarah: confident, real
- Lauren: cautiously optimistic, Peter seems to like her
- Victoria P: goofy, fun, lighthearted, sweet, daring
- Mykenna: head over heels for Peter
- Kelsey: maybe a little shy
- Madison: sweet, confident, dominant
- Tammy: funny, straight forward
- Shiann: fun, maybe a bit insecure
- Courtney: potentially trashy, wants to be cool
- Lexi: she showed up in a red convertible. Yep, that’s it. That’s the tweet.
- Deandra: who tf shows up as a windmill?? Awk since he banged Hannah B in that windmill….
- Jasmine: Peter was so confused when he couldn’t understand a damn thing she was saying
- Victoria F: dry sense of humor, not so confident, I thought she was going to be elimated
- Savannah: the blindfolded kiss was not my styler, pretty bold, stole the first kiss from Peter (was he even into it???)
- Kelley: nervous laugher, carefree
- Natasha: weird, maybe a little kinky?, crazy eyes, probably the worst first impression for me
- Kiarra: how did she fit in a freakin suitcase?
- Alexa: debby downer
- Maurissa: potentially possessive, fun
- Eunice: flight attendant, confident
- Jade: flight attendant
- Megan: flight attendant
- Kylie: bringing the condoms was trashyyy
- Katrina: wtf was up with the picture of her hairless pussy cat?? Honestly like wtf I was so uncomfortable until I saw it was legit her hairless cat.
- Jenna: showed up with an emotional support cow, awkward. Everyone who thought that cow was a horse needs to go. Now.
- Avonlea: cheesyyyy
First Group Date
Since Peter is a pilot (duh!) the flight school group date is adorable. But Peter is showing no mercy with this first group date! I am literally so surprised only one girl threw up on that horrible spinning contraption. And I thought Hannah B picked some crazy group dates!
I loved watching the obstacle course!!! Low key mad that Kelley got the first date because she cheated & still got the sunset flight with Peter. But I guess the battle for love can’t always be fair, right? All the girls were SO jealous when she got back from spending the entire day with Peter, but who the heck wouldn’t be! We’ll see if the house can be a little less petty with Kelley next Monday.
First One-On-One Date
Peter has some BALLS! Taking a girl to his parents’ vow renewals on the FIRST DATE?! That’s some risky behavior in my opinion, but makes for some amazing drama.
That being said, this date was so sickeningly sweet. I think I would be terrified to meet the parents so soon…during their vow renewals…ON TELEVISION! At the end of the date when Madison & Peter got to sit down & chat together I feel like she was really saying all the right things, but I’m questioning if it was sincere or if she is just playing the game. I love Madison & I’m rooting for her–I also feel like the producers may be trying to frame their relationship for other reasons though.
Overall I’m diggin‘ this season of The Bachelor so far. The girls were wasted the first night, like a million kisses have already happened & Peter has some intense drama going on with Hannah B coming into the picture. I’m so pumped to see if Hannah B ends up ruining this season for all the women there (kinda hoping so, sorry not sorry). After this episode only my final 3 picks for the end of the season are Victoria P, Hannah Ann, & Madison. Who knows, this may change next week! Who are your top 3? I’d love to hear in the comments below.
I’m never really excited for Mondays, but IS IT MONDAY YET?! I’m ready for more Pilot Pete. ‘Til next week!